Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bkb in Pandamaran...

This morning, Gerry wake me up around 6am... Wah! I'm so sleepy... After a while, he came my house then we go Pandamaran together... We went there about 7sumting... Keat Yeong, Danny, Ah Kang and some RZ girls reach there earlier... Two girls there quite pretty... But i donno their name... Swt... Today we play a friendly match (5on5) against few guys from Raja Lumu... We won them... Whahaha... Keat Yeong intercepted many balls from the opponent team... After that match... We had one shooting tournament... Keat Yeong won... After that, Keat Yeong, Ah Kang and I went to a mamak store and take our lunch... On our destination to the mamak store, Ah Kang lead us go and he bring us to a long way... But at last we reach there... After eating, we went back to the bkb court... Then we played some freesytle game... ANd then Keat Yeong and Ah Kang decided to go back... Then i follow Keat Yeong to his house... I played DotA in his house... WTF mode... Whahah... That time was raining... I play till the rain stop... Then i go back home... And now here i am... blogging... I need to go bath now... So, chao...

No comments: